PAL TV Tuner Box & Multimedia Video Scaler/Converter
The CMT345 is a high quality video scaler that delivers glitch free display of a PAL source on any HDTVs LCD and Plasma screens,
including PC monitors. With adjustment buttons front panel and infrared remote control, this unit allows easy adjustments
of the picture, sound, channels, reolution and TV system to output high quality picture to whatever monitor is being used.
Watch high-resolution cable TV or sharp DVD pictures on any LCD TV monitor, Plasma TV, projector or
other VGA displays. The input video signals can be scaled up to 1024x768 Pixels, which matches the native resolution of
most LCD projectors for optimal performance.
This unit supports total of 5 video inputs. That means you can have coaxial cable for CATV, Composite video, S-Video,
Component video (YCbCr) and PC inputs for multiple device switching at a time. Operation and controls can be done by using
the IR remote controller or by the manual push buttons on the unit.
Stand Alone External PAL TV Tuner
The RF coax input of this unit is reserved for input of cable TV or external antenna for broadcast TV via air. Featured with the advanced Philips TV tuner module built in, this video
processor delivers sharp and crystal clear TV video quality for all big screen flat panel TV displays with composite RCA
inputs or monitors with VGA inputs.
This Philips TV tuner supports all PAL cable TV channel frequencies ranged from 54MHzz to 810MHz. Channel memorizing
function allows user to program favorite TV channels into a list for ease of selection.
Use Your American TV Around The World!
||WHERE TO USE?
|PAL-I, PAL-D/K, PAL-B/G, SECAM-D/K, SECAM-B/G
||MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, FAR EAST
Excellent Coax CATV
To RCA Video Audio Demodulator
This unit can be used as a perfect external TV tuner for those HDTV sets or monitors without analog cable TV tuner.
Simply connect the coax cable from wall plug into this demodulator to convert your cable TV signals into composite video
and audio signals via RCA connectors for hookup with other A/V equipments.
Great external TV tuner for all video monitors, TV displays and video recorders. Excellent add-on device for your VCR,
DVD player if they do not have tuner inside.
The converted RCA video and audio signals from the coax CATV input can also be used for video recorders, media
servers, A/V receivers, wireless transmitter or simply for 2nd TV display.
This unit allows users to
show TV programs or DVD
movie together with the computer screen if a PC is connected to this
unit. With this PIP feature, you can work on the computer
and keep an eye on your TV shows or DVD movie on the same screen so never miss a show or your favorite sports event !
- PIP Zoom: This function allows PC image as the main screen with a video sub screen inserted. The video sub
window can vary in 3 sizes from 1/4, 1/9 & 1/16 of the screen and able to be relocated to anywhere on the computer
- PIP(Picture-in-Picture) Input: Select the desired input source to be displayed on the video sub-window on the
- PIP audio: Allows users to select the audio channel for the video sub window from TV, c-video, s-video,
- High quality video line doubler and scaler with full-featured PAL TV tuner
- Stand alone external Philips TV tuner module for those TVs or video monitor without tuners built in
- Great coaxial demodulator for converting coax CATV signals into composite video and audio signals in RCA
fashion for TV, video recorders, A/V receivers, wireless transmitter kit and so on
- Full-featured TV tuner:
- All frequency/full TV/CATV channel scan with channel memorizing function for broadcast or cable TV with channel auto scan
- PLL frequency synthesizer/full channel memory
- Antenna/Cable auto programming and TV channel memory
- TV tuner pass-through feature for extra viewing on a second display or video recording via video recorder
- MTS & SAP Stereo audio support for Multi-channel Television Sound and Separate Audio Program
- Progressive scan output for flicker- free viewing experience.
- Selectable VGA or RGBHV output resolutions up to XGA 1024x768 pixels.
- 5 selectable video inputs: Coax, S-Video, Composite Video, Component Video and PC inputs
- Supports worldwide video inputs with automatic 50/60 Hz field rate conversion
- Sleep Timer: support pre-determined time schedule (from 10 - 120 minutes) for automatically turning off the module
- Advanced video processing technology implement:
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlacing to ensure jaggy-free picture
- Advanced color space conversion with smooth motion picture enhancement
- Digital level transient improvement (DLTI) to enhance image definition for crisp and clear images
- Digital color luminance transient improvement (DCTI) to reduce color smear luminance for true color definition
- Superior DVD video quality with 3:2/2:2 pull-down recovery
- Adaptive non-linear video noise filter to reduce signal interference between pixels
- Supports Video Over VGA (picture-on-picture)
so users can have computer screen and the video channel displayed at the
- Stereo sound input/output - Audio output from the DVD, VCR, Game Console can be routed to any Hi-Fi
amplifier or powered speakers
- Audio loop-through from both video sources and PC source
- OSD(on-screen-display) control for system functions and
picture adjustments for >Brightness/Contrast/Color/Hue/Sharpness
and Tint adjustment
- Easy operation by push buttons on the unit
or controlled by using remote controller.
- Last-minute status memory - unit
will return to a former condition( the last selected video input, the last
TV channel watched, etc) after power outage or power cycling experienced.
Great convenience for multimedia control room operation.
Enhenced Video Processing
Advanced Progressive Scan Converter
With the cutting edge Progressive Scan technology and 3D motion adoptive de-interlacing, this unit helps minimize jagged
edges on angled lines, which is typical problem occurred watching standard definition TV signals or analog videos on
a big screen display.
This video processor delivers great video clarity
and sharpness so you can enjoy the sharp image and
high-resolution digital display on your big screen HDTV set, LCD TV, home
theater projector or computer monitor through the VGA or RGBHV connection.
The built-in video processor also implements
advanced color space conversion with smooth motion picture enhancement to optimize the conversion process and outputs in progressive
scan formats for flicker-free motion pictures.
Advanced Video Processor Engine
enhancement technologies implemented, such as Color Transient Improvement (CTI)
for reduced color smear Luminance, and Level Transient Improvement (LTI) for
enhanced details, this converter produces greater detail for a more true-to-life
- Digital level transient improvement (DLTI) to enhance image definition for crisp and clear images.
- Digital color luminance transient improvement (DCTI)
to reduce color smear luminance for true and brilliant color definition.
- Special 3D motion adaptive de-interlacing to ensure jaggy-free picture.
- Advanced color space conversion with smooth motion picture enhancement.
- Adaptive non-linear video noise filter to reduce signal interference between pixels.
- Automatic scan rate conversion.
- Superior DVD video quality with 3:2/2:2 pull-down recovery. Movie mode reverse 3:2 pull down to
remove Jitters by transferring 24 frames movie mode signal into 30 frames/sec for motion picture display.
MTS & SAP Stereo Audio Support
This multimedia unit enhances your TV viewing with quality stereo sound.
This tuner module supports MTS/SAP (Multi-channel Television Sound/Separate Audio Program)
which receives full stereo television broadcasts, and bilingual broadcasts including news and weather reports.
Users can press the button of the remote to select from Stereo, SAP or Mono
audio modes from the video source. Audio output can also be routed to any Hi-Fi amplifier or powered speakers.
Input Output Terminals
CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE
Progressive Scan HDTV Display:
Now you can connect the CMT345 to your TV/Display Monitor through Component (YPrPB) connection to enable Progressive Scan HDTV quality viewing.
Simply, use the VGA to Component cable adapter:
Attach the VGA connector to the tuner's VGA output, plug the RCA jacks in to your TV/monitor Red/Green/Blue RCA Component inputs. Configure your TV set to accept signal through Component input.
The VGA to Component Cable adapter is optional.
Easy OSD System Setup
This unit supports manual operation via push buttons in addition to remote controller. On-Screen setup menu includes:
Input source selection
Picture quality adjustment
Sound audio selection
TV channel programming
Output resolution selection
Other setups for PIP, sleep
timer and on/off of the input/output information on the screen.
Configuration Menu - Screen Shots
Where To Use?
Analog TV Tuner & Multi-Purposed Video Switcher Scaler
This unit supports total of 5 different video inputs. That means you can
have coaxial cable for CATV, Composite video, S-Video, 480i/576i component video and 1 PC VGA 15-pin input for multiple
device switching at a time.
The output resolution can be scaled up in 4 levels ranging from 640x480 pixels, 800x600 pixels and up to 1024x768
pixels, great for LCD TV, Plasma TV, Projection TV,HD monitor, LCD/TFT/CRT VGA monitors.
It accepts multiple video device inputs from:
- Coaxial cable for CATV
- Desktop/Laptop PC/Mac or other VGA sources
- Digital cable box
- HD set top box
- Video cameras/CCTV surveillance cameras
- VCR/DVD player
- Video game consoles
- Satellite receiver/DVB set up box
- All other video sources
- Video Inputs:
- TV Input: Coaxial (RF)
- Video 1 Input: Composite Video Input
- Video 2 Input: S-Video Input
- Video 3 Input: Component Video Input
- VGA Input: 15 pin D-sub connector
- Video Output:
- Compositet Video output (PAL to PAL pass-through only)
- VGA Output:15 pin DB
- Component output (with VGA to Component cable adapter)
- Demodulator Output
- Coax cable TV demodulation port in
composite RCA connector
- Audio Inputs:
- Audio 1 Input: Composite RCA connectors x
- Audio 2 Input: 3.5 mm stereo phone jack x
- Audio Output:
- 3.5 mm stereo phone jack x 1
- Selectable Video Output Resolutions
- 640x480 pixels
- 800x600 pixels
- 1024x768 pixels (optimal)
- Video Adjustment Function Support:
- CATV Audio Mode Settings
- SAP (for channels with second language options)
- Power Supply
What's In The Package?
- Model CMT345N TV Tuner Box & Multimedia Video Scaler/Converter
- 15pin D-Sub VGA cable male to male x 1
- A/V cable set (3 RCA to 3 RCA) x 1
- RCA audio left & right channel to 3.5 mm stereo adapter cable
- Remote Controller
- Power Adapter: 12V 800mA center positive
- Operation Manual
- Vertical Stand