The CHDMI2 is a high performance HDMI distribution amplifier. It allows one HDMI source to connect up to 2 HDMI displays simultaneously.
- Built-in EDID simulator and HDCP keyset allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Splits a HDMI source up to 2 outputs without signal loss.
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480p to 1080p. Maximum resolution bandwidth 165MHz.
- Can be cascaded up to 3 layers, or more depending on your cable quality.
- Each of the buffered output can run up to 15 Meters @1600x1200.
This is a "Plug and Play" device that does not require software. Installation is a matter of seconds and extremely easy.
- Inputs: 1 x HDMI female port
- Outputs: 2 x HDMI female ports
- Power: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 102(w) x 92(d) x 25(h)mm
- Weight: 220g