The HDMI to HDMI Scaler accepts a HDMI input, scales it, and outputs to HDMI at a number of different selectable resolutions. It scales any PC (VGA-WUXGA) or HD (480i-1080p) to/from another PC/HD resolution.
When the Native Resolution setting is selected from the On Screen Display, the HDMI to HDMI Video Scaler will automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display, and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate. Supported input/output resolutions include VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA, 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
The HDMI to HDMI Scaler supports both analog and digital audio input and output. Audio can be connected via the Audio Input port, or you can connect an external SPDIF audio source via the SPDIF TOSLINK (optical) Input port.
The HDMI to HDMI Scaler is compatible for DVI/HDMI to HDMI/DVI conversion using a DVI/HDMI converter cable.
The HDMI to HDMI Scaler would suit those who want the ability to easily switch the resolution of their HDMI input source for the best display quality possible for their HDTV. The HDMI to HDMI Scaler is very versatile, offering a range of resolutions, and offering unmatched flexibility for the user. Application of the HDMI to HDMI Scaler is unsurpassed, making it ideal for integration into modern-day lifestyles dependent on new cutting-edge technology.
For example it is a perfect solution for converting 50Hz to 60Hz or 60Hz to 50Hz, this feature will allow you to connect HDMI video source from a PAL format region to a NTSC region, for example, a European HD source to a USA TV with HDMI input.
- Modern, slimline and durable casing.
- Easy to instal and operate.
- Easy access to connections and operation controls.
- Clearly labelled inputs, outputs and operation controls.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB level, and scan size.
- LED indicator for power on/off.
- Native function for auto-detect display device data to auto-set unit output.
- Supports 50/60Hz frame rate conversion to convert PAL to NTSC.
- Supports high resolution input/output:
HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA
- Supports Audio Digital and Analog inputs and outputs.
- HD Video Input connector: 1 x HDMI female (Type A)
- HD Video Output connector: 1 x HDMI female (Type A)
- Digital Audio i/p & o/p connectors: 1 x SPDIF/TOSLINK (optical)
- Analog Audio i/p & o/p connectors: 1 x Phono jack 3.5mm
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1, DVI 1.0 compliant
- Video 3-D motion picture adaptive & de-interlacing
- Video 3:2 / 2:2 pull-down detection & recovery
- Power Supply: Universal Switch Mode 100-240vAC to 3.3vDC 1.2A
- Dimensions: 15.0(w) x 10.0(d) x 2.5(h)
- Weight: 330 grams
In The Box
Download the manual here 514K
- US259H HDMI to HDMI PAL/NTSC Converter/Scaler Box
- 5VDC Power Supply Adaptor
- Operation Manual