This US5500 Multi-Input Scaler has Composite Video, Component Video, PC (VGA), and HDMI™ inputs and can switch and scale
the signal to HDMI or VGA with audio. It supports HDMI output resolutions up to 1080p/WUXGA and Analog Digital Conversion
(ADC) and Digital Analog Conversion (DAC) allowing a wide range of AV signals to be displayed on an HDMI or VGA display.
The On-screen Display (OSD), IR remote, RS-232, IP and on-panel controls make this product very versatile.
Using your American TV overseas with HDMI connection: -
The US5500 automatically detects PAL and NTSC signals. It converts the analog PAL signal to HDMI/NTSC signal. Your TV must have HDMI input. It will show a great picture on your American TV.
Using the US5500 overseas for PAL to NTSC convertion your overseas Cables box or Satellite receiver must have HDMI output connection. The result will be a HD digital picture of great quality.
The great part of this converter is the opportunity to test it in the USA before taking it overseas.
Where To Use?
The Audio Video to HDMI Converter/UpScaler is ideal for use in:
- Lecture Halls and Auditoriums.
- Educational Facilities such as Schools and
- Shopping Malls and Large Retail Shops.
- Sports Stadiums and Gymnasiums.
- Recreational Resort and Accommodation Facilities.
- Industrial Complexes.
- Commercial Office Buildings.
- Private Family Homes.
Who Should Use It?
The HDMI To HDMI Switch 4 Input - 2 Output Is Ideal For Use
- Professional Advertisers.
- Lecture Professors, Public and Private Teachers.
- Industrial Manufacturers.
- Commercial Shop owners.
- Resort and Motel/Hotel Managers
- Sports Organisers.
- Concert, Stage and Theatre groups.
- Private Home Owners.