The p/n US570 is a professional quality HDMI Audio De-Embedder. Unit is capable of accepting an HDMI input signal and
de-embedding the audio signal to either Optical or Multi-Channel analog audio outputs. This audio decoder supports
uncompressed analog LPCM 7.1, 5.1, 2ch through the mulit-channel analog outputs with Dolby Digital, LPCM 2CH and DTS
output through optical connection. Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio pass through HDMI connection.
- 3D Capable
- HDCP Compliant
- Support CEC bypass
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode from 25MHz to 6.75GHz for 36 bits
- Supports high definition input up to 1080p
- Video Pass-Through, no scaling
- Supports HDMI signal amplification and equalization with reclocking function
- Supports uncompressed digital audio formats LPCM 7.1, 5.1, 2ch through multi-channel analog outputs.
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio pass through HDMI output
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, 2ch, and LPCM 2ch output through optical connection.
- Integrated HDMI Booster and Repeater.
- Input port: HDMI Female (type A)
- Output port: HDMI Female (Type A); Optical (TosLink); 4 x 3.5mm Outs for Multi-Channel Audio
- HDMI input/output audio format: LPCM 7.1, 5.1, 2ch and Bit stream Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, DTS and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Optical Output audio format: Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, 2ch and LPCM 2 channels
- Multi-Channel audio format: LPCM 7.1/5.1/2 channels.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Power Supply: 5V/2.6A DC (110/220v)
- Dimensions: 3.9(W) x 5.8(D) x 0.98(H) - inch
Retail Package Content
- 1 x US570 Audio De-Embedder
- 1 x 5V DC power supply adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
For improvement purposes, the design and specifications of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.