The CHDMI18C is a high performance HDMI distribution amplifier. Full HD 1080p supported with 25m output range. It allows one HDMI source to connect up to 8 HDMI displays simultaneously.
- Built-in EDID simulator and HDCP keyset allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Splits a HDMI source up to 8 outputs without signal loss.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 specifications.
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480p to 1080p. Maximum resolution bandwidth 165MHz.
- Provides multi-channel I2S digital audio output, with sampling rate up to 192KHz.
- Support both compressed and uncompressed multi-channel audio.
- Each of the buffered output can run up to 25 Meters.
This is a "Plug and Play" device that does not require software. Installation is a matter of seconds and extremely easy.
- Inputs: 1 x HDMI female port
- Outputs: 8 x HDMI female ports
- Power: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 300(w) x 104(d) x 25(h)mm
- Weight: 906g