The p/n APA7777 television antenna booster (preamplifier) will amplify digital and HD signals received by your antenna.
This antenna amplifier is a high gain, low noise preamplifier used for weak signal areas to allow a weak signal
that is present at the antenna to be amplified to a viewable strength.
WARNING - The p/n APA7777 is recommended for professional installers only. This amplifier has a high gain output and can result
in over amplification if not used in the appropriate scenario. Over amplification can cause issues with a television
tuners ability to receive and display some or all channels. An ideal scenario for the p/n APA7777 is an application where ALL
broadcasts towers are 80 miles, or more, from the broadcaster and a splitter is used to distribute to multiple televisions. Just
one high power signal or broadcaster that is close in proximity can cause over amplification resulting in the loss of
The p/n APA7777 is a high quality, high gain amplifier and is subject to misuse, less than 1% of the p/n APA7777's
that are returned are actually defective.
We recommend the p/n APA7778 amplifier for consumers that do not have the ability to measure or calculate signal
levels. In 98% of consumer applications, the p/n APA7778 is the best choice and will outperform every other professional
grade amplifier on the market without having to worry about over driving strong signals.
Features & Specs
- Single VHF/UHF input to a high quality, low noise figure broadband amplifier
- Gain: 30 dB from 54 to 1000 MHz
- Includes a switchable FM trap
- Outdoor rated housing
- Mast mounted amplification unit with indoor power supply which connects via coaxial cable
- Preamplifier and its power supply can withstand up to 140° F temperatures
- Power supply and power inserter is included
- Output voltage is +15 VDC, UL listed
- Impedance (Input and Output): 75 Ohm
- Noise Figure (Typical): 2.8 dB
- Connectors (Input and Output): Type "F"
In The Box
- PreAmplifier p/n APA7777
- Power Inserter
- Power Supply
- 6 ft Coaxial Cable Jumper
- Instruction Sheet
- See Image