The p/n AT-300 set-top-box receives digital high definition broadcast TV signals for viewing on virtually any television or monitor.
Multiple outputs are provided allowing compatibility with many devices, from older analog televisions to the latest in
high definition TV's, monitors and projectors. A front-panel USB port is also provided, allowing Personal Video Recording
(PVR) or viewing of image files, several formats of video files, and playing of music files.
Multiple digital and analog A/V outputs provide up to 1080p video, and 5.1 Dolby Digital audio pass-through.
Standard 75Ω coaxial cable input allows connection all types of television antennas, and multiple outputs are
provided, allowing compatibility with virtually any television set and most monitors. The 75Ω output connection
is a feed through RF connection.
- PVR with USB connection for external HDD or flash drive
- Output resolution to 1080p
- Automatic channel scan
- On screen program guide
- Included IR remote control
- Configurable 75Ω "F" type
- Composite video
- Y/Pr/Pb component video
- HDMI audio / video
- L/R line level unbalanced audio (Red/White RCA female)
- Coaxial digital audio (RCA female), supports Dolby Digital 5.1
- Photo: JPG, BMP, PNG
- Audio: MP3, WMA, ACC
- Video: AVI, MPG, DAT, VOB and MJPEG
- Dimensions: 1.5” (H) x 9.75” (W) x 6” (D)
- Power requirements: 90~240VAC, 50/60Hz, 10W (max)
Download User Manual
Cable TV Compatibility
This tuner, p/n AT-300, is designed to receive only terrestrial over the air transmissions. It will not work with Cable TV !
The AT-300 Terrestrial off-air external HDTV tuner receiver is an excellent device for use with
projectors and monitors featuring HDMI, Component and Composite inputs. The TV tuner provide excellent picture and crispy
stereo sound. Very useful with Projectors, DVD recorders and VCRs without integrated TV tuner!